Because the administrative approach exists in many forms and evolves at different speeds, it is challenging to offer a step-by-step programme. This is especially challenging, taking into account the variety in which governments organise their administrations and difference in which competences below to which administrative bodies. Therefore, the recommendations in the roadmap are drawn from the path that some of the more experienced Member States in the EU have taken.
The aim of this webinar is to promote the European Network on the Administrative Approach (ENAA) and disseminate knowledge on the administrative approach.
This webinar is implemented by the
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Recognise the administrative approach;
• List recommendations on how to start with the administrative approach;
• Recognise the European Network on the Administrative Approach (ENAA).
- Law enforcement
- National and local administrations
- Practitioners and policymakers
Tuesday 21 November 14.00 CET
1. Welcome and Housekeeping rules by CEPOL
2. How to start with the administrative approach
3. The European Network on the Administrative Approach (ENAA)
4. Questions & Answers
5. Closure & Evaluation
Please be aware that the security settings of the IT infrastructure of your organisation might prevent the webinar system (Go To Webinar) from running. We suggest to liaise with your IT colleagues to allow the application. You can also start a test session through the following link: https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee
In order to register to webinars, you can use your LEEd account.
1. Click on the link (https://www.cepol.europa.eu/training-education/3015-2023-web-eu-coopera…) on the webinar invitation or announcement. This link will bring you to the specific webinar page in LEEd. (You may be asked to login)
2. Once in the webinar page in LEEd, please enrol in the webinar's course page.
3. Once done, please register your participation in the webinar through the GoToWebinar link in the course page. Use the same email address that you use for LEEd to ensure that the certificate is correctly generated by the system. Note that certificates are not generated instantly, wait a few days after the live webinar to get it from the webinar course page.
If you do not have a LEEd account, you can register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/201577200428221271